CMC stands on five pillars: vision, unity, discipleship, stewardship and servant leadership.
- Vision: To plant a church in every barangay; once that is accomplished, to plant a church within walking distance of every Filipino. "Where there is no vision the people perish." Proverbs 29:18
- Unity: The vision is too large for any one pastor, any one denomination or any one group. It requires every believer to see the vision and work towards it, and to work as a unified body of Christ, using all the different parts that such a body presents. We believe it is important for each denomination to preserve its own identity while undertaking this cooperative work. Most importantly, we encourage pastors to unite in prayer, in planning, and in practical ways of helping one another start a church. "May they be brought to complete unity to let the world know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me." John 17:23 NIV
- Discipleship: In order for the churches to rapidly multiply, they will need to raise leaders to pastor them. "The things you have heard me say in the presence of many witnesses, entrust to reliable men who will also be qualified to teach others." II Timothy 2:2
- Stewardship: This involves the act of sharing materials, using materials given to you in a wise manner and being faithful with little so that you may be given much. "His master replied, 'Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share in your master's happiness!" Matthew 25: 23
- Servant Leadership: We seek to lead as "Kingdom – Minded Servants " rather than build our own kingdoms. Philippians 2:5-11